Celli S.p.A. (hereafter “Celli Group”) is the Controller of the website www.celligroup.com (hereafter “Site”) from which it is possible to reach the specific websites of all companies defined as “Celli Group”, in fact Celli S.p.A. owns 100% of Cosmetal Srl and the Acqua Alma brand, Lam Srl, ADS2 Ltd, Celli UK Ltd and MF Refrigeration.
- All the information in the Site, including texts, documents, images, graphics, videos, their layout and adjustments on the Site, the software, all the codes and format scripts to implement the Site (hereafter the “Contents”) are subject to intellectual property laws and are protected by copyright (Law no. 633 dated April 22, 1941); it is therefore forbidden to copy, change, distribute, publish or use in other sites for commercial purposes these contents without a prior specific authorization granted by the Celli Group.
- The trademarks and logos used on the Site are protected by trade rights and are registered marks owned by Celli S.p.A. and Celli Group’s companies or third parties.
- The information in the Site is carefully managed and periodically reviewed. Nevertheless, it might not be free of mistakes and might not be complete, accurate or updated all the time.
- The Celli Group accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage, of any nature, deriving from browsing its Site.
- Access to the Site is free and optional and the User, browsing the web pages not subject to registration, declares to accept all applicable laws in force in Italy.
- It is expressly forbidden to make the Site visible by framing, deep link, mirroring.